This site allows you the opportunity to post comments that will remain publicly viewable. To ensure this is a safe and enjoyable environment for people to comment, question and engage in debate, we ask everyone to follow these guidelines:
- Respect other people - We’d like you to be polite and treat everybody with dignity, courtesy and respect. Don’t post anything malicious or offensive that is a personal attack on someone’s character.
- Don’t incite hatred - We won’t tolerate any sort of discrimination based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexuality, sex, gender, age, disability or any other personal characteristic.
- Don’t be anti-social - We won’t tolerate swearing, threats or abuse online, just as we don’t offline.
- Don’t share in any personal details – This includes addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other contact details.
- Don’t spread disinformation or misinformation.
- Don’t be personal - If you’ve a complaint to make against an individual, we’ll investigate it: We’ll point you towards our complaints page at https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/complaints
- Don’t break the law – This includes libel, condoning illegal activity, revealing classified information and breaking copyright or trademarks.
- Don’t use your comments to advertise - You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment.
- Stay on-topic – Make sure your comments are relevant to what is being asked and don’t spam this site by repeatedly making the same comments.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to be another person or organisation.
To ensure everyone follows these guidelines we will moderate comments submitted to this site after they have been published. This is not about censoring your views. We deeply value your time and input and want to remove as few posts as possible while ensuring that a focused, constructive discussion takes place. To do this our account moderators will decide if any comments break these guidelines and will hide and delete any comments that do.
While we invite open participation and diverse viewpoints to be shared, the purpose of this site is to gather feedback on specific questions (known as challenges). Moderators reserve the right to remove posts which do not address some aspect of the questions that have been asked.
The views and opinions expressed on this site do not necessarily represent the views of Warwickshire County Council and we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, currency or reliability of information posted by external parties.
This moderation policy is subject to change to address additional matters as may be warranted. If you have a complaint about an item of user-generated content on this site, or feel that your own content was removed in error, please contact us.